Competitive advantages of GSPA eaching are as follows:
Participation in business and production meetings, conferences, elaboration of the working materials.
- Applying the innovative technologies to provide the high level of training
- Introduction of such forms and methods as:
- problem-solving seminars using working materials of state authorities;
- interactive studies;
- master classes;
- situation analysis;
- tutorials (personal guidance of managerial, research, training and field activities of students);
- exchange of practical knowledge and skills in public administration within Russia and outside her borders;
- Managerial and administrative practice is individualized and provided for:
- acquiring professional managerial and administrative skills;
- on spot understanding distinguishing features of managerial activities within the state authorities;
- fulfillment of the officials’ duties (as a substitute or a temporary
GSPA is the school of knowledge implementation.
The future Masters are targeted at knowledge and skills to be used in practice for attaining success and reaching intended objectives.
The majority of classes have practice-related backgrounds.