Graduate job placement
One of the tasks of the Graduate School of Public Administration Lomonosov MSU is the help in effective job placement of its graduates, namely their placement in positions commensurate to their qualification and requirements.
Ways and means to reach these goals:
Activities to help graduates’ job placement target:
- enhancement of the quality of training, design and introduction of the quality control system;
- up-to-date adjustment of curricula and programs by consulting interests of employers;
- change of Master’s training to meet the requirements of transforming labor market;
- establishment of social partnership with employers, broader target education;
- early choice of profession;
- extended possibilities for supplementary education or qualification;
- supply of graduates with objective information about situation on the labor market and its changes, vacancies for recent graduates;
- training students to behave effectively on the labor market;
- carrying out events to promote graduates’ job placement.
GSPA Lomonosov MSU should:
- uniting efforts of all departments of the School and coordination of activities with employers to contribute effectively in graduates’ job placement and enhance their mobility;
- training Masters for the most effective behavior on the existing labor market.
- conduct researches on changes of the labor market to formulate Lomonosov MSU employment policy ;
- participate in designing Lomonosov MSU strategy concerning Master’s training;
- coordinate activities of Lomonosov MSU units and student organizations in the field of career-guidance for student and job placement for graduates. Students, graduates, employers, and teaching staff are to be provided with reliable information on the state of the labor market;
- consult students on job placement;
- train Master’s Degree seekers in line with its principal activity;